If any of the following statements apply to you, you may have a debt problem.
• I do not have savings because I exhaust my
savings to pay for my debt.
• I only pay the minimum payment on my credit
• I have been declined credit or declined a credit line
• After I pay for my bills on credit cards, I get as
much or more debt the next month.
• I am dependent on credit cards to support my
• I am very near or over my current credit card limit.
• My credit cards have been declined.
• I depend on cash advances.
• I hide bills and credit card statements from family
• I float checks.
• I bounce checks.
• I get collection calls from creditors.
Professional Debt Help Helping You get out of Debt and Stay Out!
If you need help, consider professional debt relief. Also, it is recommended to consider credit repair as this can help you save additional money.